Federal Bank Limited
Federal Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. Federal Bank is the preferred Personal, NRI and Business banking partner for a growing expanse of customers across India, in both urban and rural areas. The Bank is driven by the quest to be one of the most admired banking institutions in the country. This is just one manifestation of the Bank’s powerful ‘Digital at the Fore, Human at the Core’ proposition. Redefining human experience, the digital way has been our constant goal for a while now. Our digital innovations of today are on the cusp of redefining the banking paradigm of tomorrow. Federal Bank is continuously scaling up this mantra to reach out, meaningfully and impactfully, to more and more customers. Recognised as a Great Place to Work, the Bank is continuously striving to become the FIRST CHOICE for all Indians. Propelling this journey is our unwavering focus on the service of People, within and outside the organisation.
While we broaden our horizons and accelerate progress, we also focus on reaching India’s underbanked and underserved with our neo-banking partnerships and a purpose of ‘inclusive finance’. We are constantly innovating and deploying unique differentiators in our endeavour to transform small businesses across the country. The stakes are high for small businesses in India as they are the future and make up most of the industrial fabric in our country. We are co-creating digital enablers for these businesses, to make them more sustainable and efficient. Our renewed commitment to democratise financial services using hybrid digital instruments for small businesses and deeper geographies will narrow the digital gap and deliver tangible results soon. The right digital model of reaching and enriching the underserved will surely catapult us as ‘The Perfect Banking Partner’ for these entities. Along with these, we will continue to address pressing issues such as environmental sustainability and economic inequality, and these will be the crux of our governance goals going ahead.
Projects from Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Waste Management & recycling , Green Building, Water Efficiency are covered.
Business units (individuals/ proprietorship/ partnership/ LLP/ Company etc.), having 2 year business vintage, investing in activities/projects/products considered under green financing.
1. Energy Efficiency: Installation of more efficient equipment (Decrease in energy consumption by unit of service output compared to a baseline by at least 15% to 20%)
2. Renewable Energy: All renewable technologies are eligible by default. For purchasing fixed assets that enable generation or productive use of electricity, heat, cooling and any other form of energy from renewable resources, including but not limited to solar, wind, hydro, biomass, geothermal and tidal.
*As per International Standards, the Hydropower project where the installed capacity is more than 25MW will not be considered as GREEN.
3. Waste Management & recycling: Projects that contribute to waste prevention and collection, waste reduction and waste recycling .
4. Green Building: Projects received Green Building certification and proof of an improvement in Energy Efficiency of at least 20%.
5. Water efficiency:- Projects where decrease in water consumption at 15% when compared to pre-loan consumption and post loan consumption
(Ground water, and utility supplied water will be considered)